Offering advanced approaches to total knee replacement with a clinically-recognized system of proven implants and personalized surgical workflows, surgeons can have every confidence in the Exactech Knee system.
- Nivbrant B, Kärrholm J, Röhrl S, Hassander H, Wesslén B. Bone cement with reduced proportion of monomer in total hip arthroplasty: preclinical evaluation and randomized study of 47 cases with 5 years’ follow-up. Acta Orthop Scand.2001 Dec;72(6):572-84.
- Röhrl SM, Nilsson KG, Nivbrant B, Kärrholm J. Good long term stability with low monomer bone cement in total hip arthroplasty. A randomized RSA study. Proceedings of the Nordic Orthopaedic Federation meeting : 2006; Oslo.
- University of Verona. 1989-2003: Fourteen years of use of Cemex® bone cement. Verona; 2003 . Data on file at Exactech.
- Söderlund P, et al. 10-year results of a new low-monomer cement: follow-up of a randomized RSA study. Acta Orthop. 2012 Dec;83(6):604-8. doi: 10.3109/17453674.2012.742392. Epub 2012 Nov 1.
- Neotron Laboratory, Gatti G, Modena, Italy. 1989. Data on file at Exactech.Cemex®System, Cemex® System Fast and Fast Genta are produced by Tecres® S.p.A., Italy, and are distributed exclusively in the United States by Exactech, Inc.